Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Saturday, November 3, 2012
Yes, it is that time of year again. We must all shuffle over to Nanowrimo.com and write until our little hearts bleed. Or at least that is what I am doing. I started writing on Nanowrimo three years ago and have completely 3 books with them.It gives me a chance to power write (which I love) and to exhaust novel ideas without worry that I will ever publish it. I do not have to worry about editing or promoting, proofreading or beta reading, about pleasing anyone but myself. It is a wonderful way to release all the pent up story ideas that rush through my mind on a daily and nightly basis. So if there is anyone else out there that is working with Nanowrimo this year, feel free to add me as a writing buddy! Leanne Herrera. Happy writing Nanowrimonians!

0 comments: