Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012
I have been really sick these past week, and then Sandy hit up north and it got me to thinking about all the things our country is going through them and how I felt about them.

Well first and foremost, my thoughts are with all of those that are going through the damage and destruction that Sandy has left and continues to spread around. My heart goes out to all of those that have lost loved ones and their homes etc.. in this horrible storm. I can only imagine how hard this is for all of you, I would love to offer you more, than my thoughts but it is all I have right now.

Second, is the political stuff that has been floating and slamming all over my web page. I am sick of the low blows and nasty messages being spread all over the place and some of them are being posted by my friends and family. Personally I find it all sick. I have issues with both main parties right now, one more than the other, but I would never post some of the horrible things that have been posted, especially the lies.

The third thing, is that I have a lot of personal stuff going on right now, that I am combatting. I find myself wanting badly to air it all here and hope everyone understands some of what we are going through. Even if they only understand a little tiny bit it would help me. But I cannot write about here, I have tried, only to delete it. I want to scream it all out more than anything, but fear that others might take offense that I am putting my personal life out there for the world to see.

With all that and other things going on in the world, my head is full and writing is difficult right now. I hope everyone is having a better time on this halloween. I will keep those struggling like myself in my heart as well as the victims in the Sandy aftermath.

May your day be blessed by the rays of our sun and your nights be bathed in love by our moon. Hugs for everyone!!
Leanne

0 comments: