Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Monday, July 15, 2013
Welcome to another Monday addition of the top 5 books that I won't be reviewing. 


Now the last two weeks I have featured erotica titles that had me giggling,  but I had to find a different genre this week. I was terrified my fifteen year old daughter would look in the history and start giving me funny looks. You know how teenagers are these days, parents are not supposed to know anything about sex. Anyway I chose the self help genre. Next week maybe some of you can help me pick another genre?? Maybe??? Please???? I am begging now!!!!!

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!

1- A Matter of Simplicity: Minimalistic Living for Beginners (Home, Life, Work and Money)-{this needs a simpler title}
2- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014 A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers- {it's a freaking rainbow now what?}
3- Skinnygirl Solutions: Your Straight-Up Guide to Home, Health, Family, Career, Style, and Sex -  {I want to read the fatgirl solutions! Skinny girls don't corner the market on problems in these areas!}
4- Born To Be Rich -{not when your book's free!}
5- Shit that Pisses Me Off- {yeah me to but opinions are like assholes everyone has one!}

Now not everyone of course will agree with me and I don't expect them too. Just remember that this list is all in fun. Take a moment and laugh a little. 


If you would like to help me pick a genre to find these funny or strange titles leave a comment! 



If you would like me to review or beta read send me an email at leanneherrera@gmail.com!



Have a wonderful day and smile it is only Monday! {Monday is already bad, let's not be cranky too} 


0 comments: