Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Friday, December 28, 2012
Since I posted asking authors to please allow me to read and review their work on my blog I have had four submissions. I have been putting up reviews for books that I have gotten free along with their books. It is not enough for me to post 6 books each week or more. So what I have decided is to change the line up a bit. 

I will attempt to post at least once a week with either an author or books that I have read. If anyone is interested in being featured email me at yeahsure29@yahoo.com. 

I am going to do some of my own writing through out the week and try to get a schedule together. I need a bigger audience though and that might make a difference in the amount that I post. 

So the new schedule will be as follows:
Monday - author or book spotlight
Tuesday -Thursday will be ramblings and bits of things I am working on.
Friday will be completely random. 
I take the weekend off to be with my family. 

This narrows it down some and I have two books and authors for the next two Mondays. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. My holiday was spent partially with family and the rest of the time with everyone in my house fighting a nasty cold.

0 comments: