Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Friday, July 20, 2012
Sorry I was absent, I have swimmers ear in both ears, even though I have not been swimming.

I am still working on the second book from the other world series, although I have not accomplished a whole lot because I have been sick. I have also been playing with a couple of ideas.

the third book in this series is going to be so exciting to write. I already have a ton of ideas. It will be interesting to see how everyone likes the first book though, because essentially, if no one likes the first one, the second one is not going to make as much sense and neither is the third.

I have about 3 days to go before I should hear back from the editor of the two books I submitted. Once I go over all the changes that need to be made, my grammar is horrid, so I know there will be lots of editing. once that is done I get to go onto the next step. I am soooooooo excited.

hugs to anyone that reads this.

0 comments: