Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Monday, July 23, 2012
Ok let's see where to start.

Since summer began, we have had family in and out visiting. It is really great that they all came to visit. It saved me from emailing the editor of my book 500 times a day asking how far he is and if there was anything I could do. I think I would have become a stalker lol.

food poisoning comes in rather recently. I at a milk product that was not good anymore. lets just say my stomach now hates me. I don't blame it either. I am already lactose intollerant, then I ate the it while it was bad, yeah bad Leanne!

Now onto the editing. I got one of my books back and OMG! I am overwhelmed and the task seems so daunting. I can do this! I can do this! I feel like the little engine that could. Really I do. The editor is a really nice guy and I am glad that he has done such a great job editing this book. I am going to be super busy though for the next couple of weeks trying to sort through all his suggestions and my mistakes to figure out which way I want it to run. then I need to send it all back. By the time I am through he should have the second one finished and I will be overwhelmed all over again.

Can I say that I am tired already and just go nap. Nope I am going to finish this. It may take a couple of weeks but I have faith in myself that I can accomplish this. wheeeew. Pass the energy drink and the caffiene filled drinks, I am going to need a lot of it.

0 comments: