Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Friday, November 9, 2012
Good Morning. If this has typo's please forgive me. I have yet to go to bed.
 
I wanted to write this before I crashed out for the night... er... day. I want to know if anyone else does this or if I am just crazy.
 
I started writing on my Nanowrimo story at about midnight my time and lost track of time.
 
I hit a seriously good groove in the story, that was prompted by an idea I had at about 11:30 P.M.EST.
So I climbed on my word program and went crazy. It felt so good to just let the story unfold before me that I found myself wishing at the end of the first part that it was not over.
 
I am up to a little over 20,000 words. I had to force myself to quit or I would have written all day I think as well. I want to reopen the draft and write more, but I know by the double vision I am having that I am too tired.
 
So my question is this, do you find that sometimes you become so engrossed in something you are creating or doing that you are shocked when you realize the time or am I the only person that is crazy enough to stay up all night writing?
 
Okay I am seeing two of everything really bad and I know I need at least a nap. I will be excited to check for any comments when I get up in a few hours. I hope you all have a wonderful day big hugs.
Leanne

0 comments: