Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Monday, July 22, 2013
Those of you that have read this blog before know that this type of post is something that I have been putting up for a few weeks now. For those of you that have stumbled on me, let me explain how this goes. First I spend hours scouring book sites and shelves to find the 5 titles that I can never see myself reviewing. Then I post the titles here with my own two cents thrown in next to them. I do not post the buy links or the authors name. I am sure they put a lot of work into their books and for that I have great respect. I just do not like some of the titles and feel the need to poke a little fun at them. Remember that it is all in fun, and without further ado, here are the five titles of the week. I hope you enjoy!

 1) I Grew My Boobs In China ( Pretty sure you grew your boobs on your body just like everyone else, no matter what country they were in.) 
2) Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life ( Unlike the last one of these that made the list, this author actually charges for it. Ten bucks a pop!) 
3) Still Salty :4 (A Ghetto Soap Opera)- ( um I am just going to giggle and shake my head!)
4)This Book Is Not Good For You ( And that is why I am not reading it! ) 
5)Trust No Bitch ( this goes without saying) 

Next week I am going back to the erotica and grabbing titles from there, they are the funniest! 

Titles are hard to come up with, I know this. Some though just make me laugh and then I share my laugh with you. I hope you laugh today, I know I will!

If you would like me to read and review your book, or beta read something for you, please email me at leanneherrera@gmail.com

Have an awesome day!

0 comments: