Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Monday, July 8, 2013
*SHAKING HEAD*

I think this list will be a normal occurrence since it was so well liked the last time I posted it.

If you missed last Mondays list, please know that this list is all in fun. I have read some of the books on the list and some I have avoided, I just can't review them with the titles they have.

So here you go:


1- Sometimes you just wanna F*ck. -  (Can you figure out what the * stands for?)
2 - Fucked playing the Wii  - (I wonder if they are coming out with a sequel for the XBOX)
3 - Caught fingering in the Guesthouse (ummm ya, that says it all)
4 - Too Much Smut Volume 1 - (19 stories by 7 different authors) - (If this was really too much why print it? and because it is volume I does that mean it is way too much in the next volume?)
5 - The bored cheating housewife. - (If you're that bored in your marriage, get a divorce.)


There are others that are not in the erotica section, but these I just couldn't pass up for this list.

I am not a prude, I actually read some of these. Some of them are bad and some are them are very bad (you know in a so bad they are good degree of badness), then their are those with content I just cannot condone. It makes me sick, when I see the ones about incest/taboo/cheating etc... and I avoid them if I know that is what they are about. This list is more about the crazy titles though than the content, so I wanted to make myself totally clear.

It has always been said that you should not judge a book by its cover, but I am going to extend it because we shouldn't avoid reading a book based on its title either. I just wanted to share the titles for a laugh, who knows maybe one of my own books will end up here one day!

If you have seen a crazy title that you want to share leave it in the comment section. Comments are not just welcomed they are loved!

If you would like me to review or beta read please email me at leanneherrera@gmail.com

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
 

0 comments: