Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Monday, January 27, 2014


Hello everyone! Welcome to another edition of WTF! 

I created this blog feature with the help of a wonderful friend because I had stumbled across some really strange titles. I though that by sharing them I could share the laugh I had. Sometimes the laugh is totally my fault because I misread the title or because I visit the gutter. Besides that this blog is never meant to harm an author but to brighten the dreary Monday with a bit of my silly thoughts. 

Todays list is brought to you by the words Shut up!

When I first searched this I thought okay we would have typical shut up titles but I was amazed to see over 300 pages of titles with shut up in them... So it took forever to find the perfect 5 to share with my thoughts. 

List: 


  • Shut Up: We All Have Issues (  This is so unfair everyone else in my mind keeps telling me to shut up too! lol) 
  • You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up: A Love Story (How is telling someone to shut up love??)
  • Shut Up, Skinny Bitches! ( I wanted to delete skinny out of the title because I think size doesn't matter and if you are a bitch then it really doesn't matter because I am going to tell you to shut up anyway!)
  • Shut Up and Speak ( okay so which is it? Do I shut up or speak, because you cannot have it both ways!)
  • Sit Down, Shut Up, Get Your Finger Out of Your Nose ( Omg I laughed so hard when I read this! Took the words right out of my mouth! )  
If you have a funny word you want to me to search or any input for this blog please leave a comment or email me at leanneherrera@gmail.com .

0 comments: