Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Sunday, November 24, 2013
Hello lovely people. 

Let me explain what WTF is on this blog. What The Fuck is what I would say upon seeing a title, whether it is the title or my thoughts that cause the reaction.  I love books and my appetite for books is enormous. I read a plethora of genres and have pinpointed the types of books that I love but I also love to search for the strange or funny titles. I search them and then I share them with you. On some occasions I have already read the book or I love the strangeness of the title so much that I plan on reading it. Some books though I can't bring myself to read them. 

Today's list is not brought on by a specific word search or sticks to any type of theme. I chose 5 words at random (basically whatever jumped into my head) then I searched them and this is what I came up with. 


  • Three Minute Man (Only 3 minutes???? yeah not worth my time. I won't even break a sweat in 3 minutes)
  • Sharing his Chocolate Pie ( they ain't talking about you order in Denny's, so just ewww)
  • Shit on my Face ( really that is gross. I don't want his processed food and mens shit is really really stinky. NO THANK YOU!!!)
  • I Blew Your Man While You Were Eating Tuna Fish ( I laughed my ass off when I read this title. I love it!)
  • Butter Wouldn't Melt ( yeah this kind of goes with the 3 minute wonder in the first title. Sounds like boring sex to me, again no thank you!)

So this is this weeks list please share with your friends and tell me what you think. If you have a theme or suggestion for next Monday's WTF! edition please leave a comment or send me a message at leanneherrera@gmail.com . 

Now smile so the person next to you thinks you have lost your mind.... because I can admit I have... can you?

0 comments: