Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012
I know that I am not the best author out there, I know that there are others that are far better with the written word than I.
 
I know that I am not the nicest person there is, there are much nicer people that populate this world than I.
 
I know that I am not the funniest person alive, I know that there are funnier people living.
 
I write that this morning not because I am depressed or feeling down about myself. I wrote it because I cannot fathom and I loathe when people use their over inflated ego to manipulate, abuse and try to make others feel like they are worth less than them.
 
I understand that in this world there are people with a plethora of opinions about everything from the way we should dress to who we should worship. There are those that will be the first to hold the gavel, raise it high and bang it as loudly as they possibly can and cast their judgement on others.  I realize that there are those who feel that because of who they are, where they live, what they wear, how much they earn who they worship, what they eat, etc.. that they are equal to a higher power and should be worshipped as such.
 
I know that there are people out there that feel their worth is more than anyone elses, and are not afraid to tell everyone so. I know that there are people out there that think they know that their creativity is much more meaningful and better executed than others.
 
This is not a request for the holidays, nor is it a plea for the times. This is a reminder that no matter how much you bully someone, or try to make your jewels seem brighter and more expensive than everyone elses. There is always someone that 
 is better at something than you are, and someone whose jewels are worth far more than money they can be bought with.
 
We should be thankful everyday. We should encourage others, not bring them down. We should offer our hand, not show others that the cards you were dealt are far better. We should hold the hands of people beginning and show them how to walk, not shove them down our path, screaming for them to follow only what you say, to only copy what you do.
 
Be creative, be caring, be humble, be thankful, be hopeful, and be supportive.
 
That is all my ramblings for today. I am sick and need some rest today, but I would love to hear comments. So please respond below.
Have a great day everyone and treat someone like they are special today.
Todays pictures are of my grand daughter who suffers through life with several severe and a few rare disabilites. Today I am thankful to have her because I know that each day is one more day we were not supposed to have her.

0 comments: