Powered by Blogger.
No parent or grandparent wants to experience the heartbreak I have today and I would want it for no one. People have poured there hearts ...
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I was not sure what to expect when I first got this book in my email. I assumed ...
I am convinced that there are some authors that can do anything inside of their writing. they are few and far between but those few I am hon...
Hello everyone! As you can see if you are a regular reader of my blog that I am on a mission to finish my own book so that I can hav...
Happy Monday to all the potty trained readers out there! Todays theme is all about sex and potty titles that I found humorous. ...
Monday, February 17, 2014
3:38 PM | Posted by leanne Dawson | | Edit Post
Happy Monday to all the potty trained readers out there!
Todays theme is all about sex and potty titles that I found humorous.
I forgot to tell the what and why of WTF! Monday Editions.
Okay so here goes:
Basically the "what" are titles of books that I find funny or makes my gutter mind produce something silly in response.
The "Why?" is pretty easy to understand if you are an avid reader or reviewer. Basically after having to scroll through the many titles on Amazon looking for books I want to review I found more often than not, laughing at titles. I told my friend about it and she told me I should share the laughter. I decided that she was right and what better day to share this humor than the worst day of the week! Mondays! A day I know I detest.
Now to the obligatory warning: I only do this for a laugh! No authors are harmed in the process as I do not include links or authors names. It is not intended for harm only for the giggles that it can produce.
If you would like to participate in then email me or comment below with a word or words that I can search for on Amazon and see what kind of crazy stuff that pops up!
Todays search is brought to you from someones bathroom, more specifically the words "pee and poop". I hope you get a laugh like I did!
- My Boyfriend Needing to Go Badly at a Costa Rican Youth Hostel (all I kept thinking was that annoying commercial about bladder control... gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now!)
- Pissed on by the Ex (I have been pissed at the Ex but so happy I have never been pissed on by them, it reminds me of the saying, "I would rather be pissed off than pissed on" )
- My Pee-zza Girl (The play on words made me cringe because I kept thinking of someone peeing on my pizza lol then I thought why didn't he just type pissa or poopza )
- A Very Mean Girl (In Very Cute Diapers) ( Not sure why this was funny to me I just kept thinking that the very mean girl needed a very big diaper and a time out!)
- Sharing his Chocolate Pie ( ewww can anyone say two girls and a cup, yeah I gagged on this one big time!)