Powered by Blogger.
No parent or grandparent wants to experience the heartbreak I have today and I would want it for no one. People have poured there hearts ...
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I was not sure what to expect when I first got this book in my email. I assumed ...
I am convinced that there are some authors that can do anything inside of their writing. they are few and far between but those few I am hon...
Hello everyone! As you can see if you are a regular reader of my blog that I am on a mission to finish my own book so that I can hav...
Happy Monday to all the potty trained readers out there! Todays theme is all about sex and potty titles that I found humorous. ...
Monday, February 3, 2014
2:02 AM | Posted by leanne Dawson | | Edit Post
I can't believe I have already done 22 episodes counting today, I actually had to go and count to make sure I had the right amount. I am glad that you have stuck around and I welcome anyone that is new!
UGH! I hate this part, but *sigh* it has to be done.
Here is how this works:
I get emailed a word or it gets put in the comments and I search Amazon for books with that word or that come up from the search. Then if it makes me smile or something I think when I see it makes me laugh I put it aside and pick the best 5 and share them with you. I look forward to this every Monday because it starts my day off with a good giggle. Something I am sure a lot of us need after a weekend of fun or relaxation or whatever it is that we do before the horrible Monday starts. I do not include links or authors names. I do not do it to harm the author, it is ONLY done for a good laugh.
This week the word is PUSSY brought to you anonymously by a reader.
- The Pulsating Puss ( I am not sure why but I imagined some poor pissed off kitty lol)
- Going Down On The Farm ( I have heard many horrible words for the vagina but farm is not one of them! )
- Ginger Golightly and Her Incredibly Inappropriate Talking Vagina ( Um wow! *looks down at vagina* "Why can't you be cool and talk too?"
- Invisible Dick: Nobody (Holy shit! There is an invisible dick out there? Maybe that is what pokes at me in the middle of the night and not my snoring husband after all!)
- Leslie Licks Herself ( Okay now if I could do this I would never have gotten married lol I have heard men say that so many times and this is the first time I have had a reason to say it and well it is my turn! )
If you have an idea for a word you can add it in the comments or email me and I will work a search up and use it on the blog! If you would like a review or heck just want to chat, leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org !