Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Contributers

Thursday, July 12, 2012
So a few months ago I started the second book from my other world series. Then I put it aside when life took over for a while. Last night the main character was screaming inside me fighting to get out. He can be very obnoxious when he wants something. So I sat down at the computer at 11:30 thinking I will write for an hour, no big deal. Yeah sure, at 3:30 this morning and nearly 7,000 words later I decided I was going to bed and he could wait until it was night again.

so yeah i am nearly one fifth into the second book. It will be nice when his story is told, but it will be really nice when I can actively see what everyone thinks of the first book, River's story.

Anyway, I will write more about writing more (lol) later.

hugs
Leanne

1 comments:

DesiRee said...

So happy for you, Ni! ")